The intricate art
The concept of vaginal steaming is quite old and has been popular primarily in the nations of Africa, Asia, and Central America. It is more of cultural practice, rather than a social one, and involves the women sitting on a source of steaming water that is infused with various important herbs. It is believed that the steam entering inside the vagina would purify the internal system and bring the various kinds of disorders under control, like tract infections, menopause problems, psychological disturbances to name a few.
Proper knowledge of the entire process is a must, before beginning with the usage of any kind of yoni steam kit. Therefore, the upcoming content speaks more about the important points that need to be considered by women.
The deciding pointers
Since steam is involved in the entire process, it is highly essential to have a full idea of the various dos and don’ts of the process. Lack of knowledge can cause overheating which in turn allows some microbes to thrive in the environment. Therefore, the following are some of the very important points to be kept in mind:
- The best time of undergoing the vaginal steaming is two to three days after the periods are done because the uterus lining starts regenerating eventually and in this case, the effect becomes quite prominent.
- The steam session from the yoni steam kit must not exceed 45 minutes to avoid the complications of the overheating of the vagina.
- The herbs should be allowed to infuse into the water for at least 20 minutes before beginning with the cycle and the same needs to be checked before adding for any form of allergies.
- A towel or cloth must be wrapped around the waist perfectly to prevent the steam from going away into the external environment.
- The process is not recommended for pregnant women, as it can cause harm to the fetus.
Thus, take proper precautions before planning to start with the course.