The surge in coronavirus cases makes this article pivotal and of utmost importance. Make sure you read it carefully so that you can benefit yourself and spread the word to your close ones as well. In the article, you shall have tips that the doctors want the patients to follow religiously. There is nothing that cannot be achieved by making conscious efforts. The tips are general and are outlined by people who have pursued medical education courses.
Covid-19 is a disease responsible for causing the pandemic that is at its peak at the moment. The basic symptoms of people suffering from it are fever, cough, weakness, loss of taste, nausea, dizziness, etc. One of the common ways of treating it self-quarantine along with prescribed medicines and a few essential practices. However, self-quarantine works only if you do not have any other medical condition or your oxygen level does not drop or reach 90.
Tips to combat-
In the fight against the Covid 19, you need to guard yourself with the following tips. First, always remember will power is an intangible medicine required to fight all diseases including the coronavirus.
- If you have tested positive, make sure you self-isolate yourself from the rest of the family members to prevent the spread of the virus. You surely do not wish to put your family in the trouble that you are facing.
- Make sure that you wear the mask and gloves all the time to ensure further precaution.
- You must be feeling fatigued, but some sort of exercise is required to keep your body going and not giving up.
- Try consuming healthy food even if there is no taste. Your body needs energy and nutrients to fight back, and if you do not eat proper food, then you will take time to recover.
- Wash your hands regularly and sanitize everything that you use. Keep things that you have used separately. Make sure you take steam so that you do not face difficulty in breathing.
- You need to avoid food having many fats like butter, dairy products, etc., and control your sugar intake.
- Consume the medicine prescribed by your doctor regularly without fail.
- Consume plenty of water and preferably warm water so that it can soothe your throat.
- Do not consume alcohol or any sort of toxic substance.
The battle may be tough, but you will surely walk out triumphed.